Saturday, October 30, 2010

Blogs I like: Pioneer Woman and The Girl Who

I am going to do you a favor and pass along the names of some of my favorite blogs. You are welcome:


The Pioneer Woman  http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/
I love all the facets of this website. There’s photography, cooking, general posts about her family, contests, and sometimes very funny posts about her dogs and the adventure of living on a working cattle ranch. She has inspired me to take on bigger cooking and photography challenges. Plus she posts often so there’s always something new.


The Girl Who http://www.thegirlwho.net/

I adore this blog. I have followed it for years. I even have that weird stalkery feeling that we are friends, even though we have never met or communicated in more than 140 characters. I respect her honesty and envy her writing ability. She definitely does not sugar coat motherhood, marriage or the challenges of living in Utah. Her husband has taken up residence in a corner of her blog these days and the way he writes about their daughter is swoon worthy so take a seat before you click. Enjoy!

What are some of your favorite blogs?

2 comments:

  1. Check out the flowerpatchfarmgirl.blogspot.com. You won't regret it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE!!! Flower Patch Farm Girl. I read it every day!

    ReplyDelete